Sunday, August 23, 2009

Semi-Refreshed...


The nap thing was definitely a good idea-I needed it badly. The sunshine keeps playing tag with the clouds and rain-it's been like this a lot lately. I've come up with a couple of other lesson plans for this week. Some are short, some are multi-day extravaganzas.


I'm getting myself in the frame of mind for this week's grind. I have to remember that I'm here for the students, and that it's hard to tell when or how they're going to need you. We need to get H(his alias) on the road to high school, and I need to set up an after school schedule with him. I also want to get after-school availability for some of my HS students that were gone last week and are behind in the book.


Then there's that SIOP stuff, and the cooperative learning group that I'm supposed to work with, etc., etc.


Ought to be enough to keep me out of trouble-? By the way, all my clothes are fitting better in the past week or so. Having said that, I've been promised cookies today, and I intend to collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment