Monday, August 31, 2009

Yeesh!

Just one of those days best forgotten...I was there all day, but I don't know what I accomplished for the life of me. Who knows, maybe something will come back someday and surprise me. I'm not really all mad or anything, it just seemed kind of futile all day. I kept swimming upstream all day, but the stream was too strong.

Oh, well, tomorrow is another day. This will not get me down like it did last week, and the week is flying along, and there's chili and guacamole for dinner. Yummy and warm on kind of a raw evening. The weather came over from Russia last night with lots of wind and rain.

Tomorrow starts moose season, and some of my boys will be gone hunting. I hope that they are successful. It is very important for subsistence. A family can live for a long time on a moose.

Now that I think of it, I did get some interesting responses to the project that we have been doing in Ak Studies. Maybe it wasn't a total loss, after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment