Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Just mostly lesson planning today. Trying to build up an extra bank of lessons in hand. I'm going to Anchorage this weekend for a getaway. Labor Day is coming up, and we have no kids until Wednesday the following week. I want to get ahead so I can spend next weekend looking at pretty scenery and stuff like that. I might want to take another cruise or something.

The sun is sneaking out here. The amount of available daylight is beginning to shrink quickly. In the week from last Wed. to this Wed., sunrise moves about 20 minutes later in the morning. I assume that trend will continue and accelerate through the winter solstice.

I exchanged instant messages with another member of my training cohort today. He seems to be doing well, and it was good to hear from him. The reporter who interviewed me in June wants to do a followup. Maybe when I'm in Anchorage...

No comments:

Post a Comment