Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Inservices...

Up to Bethel this morning in the fog (and I mean it) for the first of two days of additional inservice. Some of it involves tech info, and some involves a concept called SIOP. No, I'm not gonna tell you what it is. Look it up. Besides, it sounds much more sinister that way. Something dark, involving the Illuminati and the international one-world government conspiracy. I will be in a session on blogging tomorrow, which might mean that my posts will get better. Or maybe not. I want to learn more, so that I can get some of my students into blogging and maybe talking with other students around the country and the world.

Travel tip: if you have to go up a very twisty river in the fog, it's nice to have a priest at the wheel. Thanks to Father Victor for the safe passage, and to Teddy for the trip back this afternoon.

Tomorrow: the Secretary of Education faces a group of skeptical teachers in Bethel, Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment