Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day Two...

Second day of cultural week, and most everything seems to be on schedule. The sno-go is ready in Bethel, and there are supposed to be two lanes cleared on the truck road from here to there. My wife's parents are apparently in Anchorage as of this writing, and the soup is ready to go on the stove.

Kids have been pretty good for cultural week, and I thought that they were pretty good last week for testing. It has been a pleasant couple of weeks so far. Next week will just be short. But it should be pleasant, as we are starting to see that the end of the year is coming. I sense some excitement from some of my fellow staff members as they anticipate interesting new challenges in the next school year. Things just feel positive, and I am happy about that.

Life here is good. Spring approaches, and I have a full and fulfilling life. My family is well, as far as I know, and summer vacation is not far away. I will get to spend some time with my friend and companion on the travels through life. I have a great wife, and that makes me a lucky man...

No comments:

Post a Comment