Friday, April 27, 2012

The End of The Week...

Friday afternoon...only 2 1/2 hours standing between me and the weekend...glorious. I seem to have contracted a cold that someone nameless has brought back from Bethel...fortunately, it seems to be pretty much an underachiever for the moment. I have mostly a scratchy, uncomfortable throat. Other symptoms have remained non-existent.

It's time for some sort of afternoon silliness, but I have no idea what the nature of that silliness will be. Last week was a work in the classroom day, but I took a half a personal day so that I could work in Bethel instead. Odd thing to do with one's time off, don't you think?

What I would really like about now is a nap. No crisis...it can wait for a couple of hours...time to get some rest and gear up for next week's grind. More testing on the horizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment