Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Damn Electricity...

It keeps going out, every night or every morning. It has been while we were asleep the last two nights in a row. That by itself doesn't make that much difference, but the alarm clock keeps geting screwed up. My other half, for whom the clock was purchased last year, knows how to operate it, and just punches the button to make it stop flashing. Then we are faced with the question of what time it actually is and when we have to get up. It makes a difference every morning, but especially this one, because we need to be precisely on time for our staff meeting this morning. We will be discussing the all important protocol for the all important SBA test administration next week. To make a long story short, I am up, and it is 5:56 am. I wanted a little more sleep this morning. Instead, I think that I will make coffee.

The solution is for me to learn how to reset the clock, and maybe even to get a clock with a battery backup. But it would be nice if the damn electricity didn't go out every night...

No comments:

Post a Comment