Thursday, March 4, 2010

Damn, I'm Tired And The Last Load Of Laundry Needs To Come Home...

Pretty much says it all. One week with some lost time due to illness and things are starting to back up already. It is amazing how fragile the balance of order and disorder can be. I have caught up on the dish backlog, and I plan on sleeping in tomorrow. It is my first real chance in a while. We have the day off! We will go to feed the Eielson kids, and we are all going up to Bethel for the big game, but that is later.

I do need to spend some quality time in the classroom and get some more submissions off to AKT2. They have caught up with me a little and I need to restore the imbalance.

The munchkins were, needless to say, a little distracted today, with the excitement of the first game of the tournament starting the day. It was not broadcast or televised on our closed-circuit set up, but we were able to keep up nonetheless due to the miracle of Skype and our imported guest rooters from Fairbanks. I hope that they are enjoying themselves. Five of our high-schoolers will be going off there at the end of the month.

Anyway, it looks to be a fun weekend, especially if I can shake the rest of this thing that I caught. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment