Friday, March 26, 2010

Yay Friday!

Yummy cake and yummy pizza-birthday fun! Today was kind of fun all around. We had an assembly for the art show and so that our little Tundra Tappers could strut their stuff. During a lull in the proceedings, I managed to get the crowd to sing "Happy Birthday" to Chelsea. They followed up with the same song in Yup'ik. PD was pretty painless this afternoon and then the day was over. Hooray for the weekend! I already worked on lesson plans for next week. I have a new (or returning) student, so I have to think a little about how to work her in to the rotation. Then there is that reflection paper for Monday night's class, but I figure I will deal with that on Sunday.

Tomorrow, we get to do multicultural stuff in Bethel and go to Cama-i. There is a Taiko group from Anchorage that I would like to see, but they are not scheduled to come on until 11:00 pm. I think that it could be a long day. I also think that it will be fun.

Now it's off for bed. Tomorrow, we get to drive a truck up the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment