Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Much Going On...

This post is for those people who worry if I do not post. Not much happened today. We had an inservice. We graded writing papers. We did the laundry and the dishes. I put a new profile picture on my Facebook page and finished lesson plans. I looked at airfares for the trip home, and they are still confusing. I am not sure which is more important, reading the book for my Wednesday night class, or putting the laundry away before I go to bed.

Tomorrow is a student day. They will probably be excited this week because the basketball team will be leaving tomorrow for the state tournament. I am excited because I am going to the art retreat on Friday and Saturday. That means that I need to get my grades done, and some more submissions made to AKT2. I also have a three-hour class Wednesday night. No time for screwing off now.

Having said that, I am not too worried about any of it. It will just be a busy week, one closer to the end of my first year of teaching. So much learned, so much to learn. The challenge is to keep it all in perspective. I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment