Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whew...

Busy, busy day-they all have been lately, but that is a good thing as far as I can see. We went Betheling tonight, and I was really cold on the back of the snogo. I should have driven like I was going to, but we were going to Shogun, another of our favorite places, for dinner, with a couple more of the Tundra Vixens, and I don't know the way that well. Earl and Krissy were there just ahead of us, and they were giving me static about driving the damn snowmachine.

I have been perfectly content to be a passenger all winter, but the comfort time is over. I am in Bethel on Friday and Saturday next for the art retreat, and I am probably not going to stay there. I have to go the following Saturday for a new teacher inservice, and I will have to get myself there and back. Looks like my days of being chaufffered are about over. Oh, well. We still need to go to the grocery store this weekend. Guess I'll drive.

It's ten weeks to go after this week. Time is flying away from me so quickly that it is stunning. We will be back in Michigan, and big things are going to happen this summer. I'm kind of excited. BTW, Sara Rearden says that I will get big respect from her mom for going to this art retreat. I hope so. I would like her respect. She seems like a neat person. She was the person who sewed my hat, and she is an amazing craftswoman. I really want a pair of mittens from her now. There is a Saturday market next weekend, although she won't be showing, I suppose. Maybe I'll just buy them from her direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment