Friday, April 30, 2010

The Golden Hour...

That hour before sunset as summer approaches and the skies are clear. It is nearly ten o'clock, and the sun is shining in my eyes. It won't be dark for another two hours. I am enjoying my favorite evening of the week-we have just gotten back from a walk in the brisk spring air, and it is time for reflection.

We are asked to do a lot of reflecting in this business, and that is something that I am still coming to grips with. I understand the need for some, but we reflect on nearly every aspect of the life of the school, and it seems a little silly sometimes.

We will begin packing this weekend, as we have prom and graduation coming up on the next two consecutive Fridays. Things will be busy. A head start will be a good idea. But for now, it is Friday, and the sun is lighting a beautiful evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment