Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Testing Madness!!

We have successfully completed the second day of SBA testing and I am happy to say that the school and staff appear to be relatively intact. Maybe a little bedraggled, but intact. Everyone seems to be cooperating and helping one another to get things done. One of my students came in late today and the principal set with my students while I read her the directions to the test in a seperate location so that we did not disturb the other students. One of our eighth graders had diarrhea, so I accompanied him to the restroom on two occasions while the other teacher watched my kids. Stuff like that. Anyway, only two more days left to go. Then I am off, jet-setting to Anchorage for the weekend. Next week is culture week, and I will be taking more photos for the blog.

Now, my class has been cancelled for the evening, so I am going to work on resting up to try to get rid of this crud that has plagued me for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment