Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sitting In Class...

..on the computer from UAA. Life is good and busy. Spring seems to be serious about showing up, which is a good thing as long as we can keep the kids focused, although I think we all want to go outside. I need an outside lesson plan for reading or writing...or anything...I want to be out there, too.

The kids have come back moving better than might have been expected after a week of testing and a week of cultural week. They are more focused, and that is a great thing. But they want to be out, and I don't blame them. What to do...hmmm, I must think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to read that you've been using the spin cycle. We've been enjoying some unusually mild Spring weather and biking in Michigan. Takes a while for the seat to get used to the seat again.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete