Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

Back on this side of the river again after two days of training in a violence/substance abuse/bullying prevention program called Second Step. It seems worthwhile, and I plan on using it in my junior high classroom next year. I thought that the training, which was for trainers, was very effective, and I will try to do some training in our school in the fall.

I also managed to visit both grocery stores in Bethel, do a phone conference for AKT2, the remainder of my data class, fold laundry, wash dishes, and eat dinner, all by 10:00 pm. A lot crammed into a day that started at 4:50 am.

I hear rumors that my kids missed me. I could have stayed for another day's training for elementary students, but I felt the need to get back to them, because I missed them, too. Go figure. It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment