Saturday, April 3, 2010

Up To Date

My throat feels better, I got some sleep, and the power didn't go out all that long this morning. It has become an everyday occurrence, but it is just something to work around for about 10-30 minutes until the juice comes back on. Boo is snoring softly on the couch, my sweetie is on the computer in sunglasses, and we are going to get some stuff done today.

I need to send tax payments to Washington and Lansing, and I want to get some sort of lesson plan knocked together for the gaps in this week. I have also got to get my reading material organized for test proctoring this week. So far, it's a book called "Four Against the Arctic," which is turning into an interesting read, the magic Kindle, with "Nixonland" as the main focus, and "Infinite Jest," which is turning into one of those read-it-off-and-on-over-a-long-period-of-time books.

The house could use some cleaning, and I need to go to the post office to mail some stuff. Busy, busy. After being sick some more and just hanging around napping, busy sounds good.

Tonight is the beginning of the Pascha celebration. I will be at the church, and Father Vasily says that pictures are OK. I hope to try to convey a little of the feel for the service, which I have as yet to experience. Time and sleep permitting, I will have pictures (no videos) up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment