Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2...

Much better. Yesterday wasn't bad, but it felt as if we just got through it. Today, I felt as if we were starting to make some progress. I'll hope that the pattern continues...

I was reading an article about Ted Stevens in one of the local newspapers. Regardless of his reputation in the Lower 48, he was certainly respected out here in the Delta, from what I can see. He had a huge impact on th equality of life for people in rural Alaska, and it appears that he will be missed. And we all fly around in little planes under occasionally sketchy weather conditions out here from time to time. That stuff comes a little too close to home out here.

1 comment:

  1. I know I tell you all the time but you don't seem to listen to me then so maybe you'll listen if I post it in public. Your doing great! The kids like you. I know they are learning things because they repeat things that you've said. Some thing take time. Rome wasn't built in a day and these kids are not shaped in a day. It's not that you can do this. It's you ARE doing this.

    All my love, your partner in the dark.

    ReplyDelete