Monday, August 23, 2010

Hoo-Rah! Monday's Over!

Another exciting week off to a start! And another Monday gone between me and next summer's vacation!!! Funny, ain't I?? Oh, please-you didn't expect some earnest discourse about the nature of education, did you? Please. Please. Please...I'm starting to feel like James Brown...

Let's see...dishes washed, laundry done and put away, spaghetti sauce put away at the school. Pasta for Wednesday's dinner not yet cooked, but the meat is defrosting in the kitchen at school. I have my lessons blocked out for the morning. Now it is nearly time for bed. BTW-the cold is still hanging around, but it didn't stop me from spinning this evening.

Tomorrow one of my students wants to start coming to stay after school so that he can work on his English phases and get out of 8th grade by the end of the year. He came to me with the idea, and I am happy about that.

Not much else to say about the day except that it is over, and no one got hurt. Not necessarily for want of trying. On to Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment