Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not Much To Say But I'll Say It Anyway...

A quiet day despite the busy-ness of the whole thing. We had students until 1:45, and parent-teacher conferences until 6:00 pm. We mostly spent time explaining test results and filing out forms with parents. We repaired to the house for a sumptious feast of sausage and sauerkraut (I like 'em), and that was kind of the day.

Our sub, Jim, found out that his full time replacement has been hired by the district. He will apparently be here next week, so we will get a look then. I am happy for Jim, as he will get to go to South America as he had planned, but I will miss having him on the staff. I thought that he was a good fit here.

More parent-teacher conferences tomorrow, then it will be on to the long weekend in a couple of days.

Tomorrow will be my parents' 60th wedding anniversary, and I get to use this space to thank them for always loving and supporting me, even when I didn't make it easy. If I turned out to be a decent human being (and I hope that I am in the near vicinity of being that), it is to their credit. Thanks, Mom and Dad-I love you guys. I will expect to talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment