Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sleepy...

At 9:15, no less. Not sure why, but sleepy anyway. Not much to say again today.We had our second day of parent-teacher conferences today. Most of the parents that came, came yesterday. Today is the first day of moose hunting season, and food on the table is probably seen as more important than SBA results.

We have only a couple of days left until the weekend, and that seems about right. It will be a long one, and I could use a couple of days off. Sleeping in, or at least getting up without an alarm clock, sounds pretty sweet right now. Other than that, I have absolutely no plans for the weekend. Maybe something will turn up.

I did let my class sing "Happy Anniversary" to my parents' answering machine. They liked it, and asked me to thank the kids. Everyone seemed to have a good time with it.

It is still light out-the dark will not come for more than an hour, even though the days are growing shorter quickly. But I am sleepy, and I think that I will let sleepy win tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment