Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Good Sunday...


Man, what a fine day I got to spend with my baby...up and off to walk the dogs early, yummy muffins for breakfast and a convo with the parental types, a nice early afternoon nap, a quick trip over to the school to make some posters and shower, another walk with Sara J, and delicious moose soup at she and Eric's house accompanied by corn muffins and some wonderful homemade cherry pudding ice cream made by the best cook in the world. I am soooo lucky-and the weather continues to be insanely beautiful-it was a great day to be outside.

Time for another busy week-only 13 left before Xmas break. We will have an inservice ordeal weekend, which means that we get to go Friday night and into Saturday. Blah. We get another inservice on the following Friday, with two more in the month of October. Enough already-I'm getting inserviced out. Blech.

A little bit of frost was on the boardwalk this morning. Sooner or later, reality will rear its ugly head in these parts, and winter will emerge. The sun is more noticeably inclined towards the south than it was just a few weeks ago. That means that it won't be long before the snowmachine is out of the garage. Now, if I only had my own...we have vowed to take more screw-off days and run around out on the frozen tundra this winter. I think that it will be fun.

A good week, all things considered, and I hope that the next one will be as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment