Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Almost Wednesday...

and halfway through the month of September, too. Sorry about the brief outburst yesterday-I'm back to lovin' life and livin' with verve. It is mostly a secret as to what and why and I don't know that I am inclined to share in this public a forum, ever.

The weather is still beautiful here and we strolled out for a while, discussing life and plans for the future. We ran into some of our favorite students, and had a riotous good time trying to push-start a 4-wheeler and hanging out talking. Not to mention getting bu-bopped with an empty plastic pop bottle. I'm not sure about the spelling there, but it's close enough. It is kind of hard to imagine students yakking with their teachers elsewhere, but maybe I just don't have enough imagination. I will let you all from elsewhere fill me in on that.

It was a revitalizing end to an exasperating couple of days, even if this one was better than Monday. Now for staph (deliberate) meeting Wednesday, and then on to the end of the week. Let's get this mother over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment