Monday, September 20, 2010

Flaky Monday...

The usual...sleepy, cranky, distracted kids. Mondays are rough in these here parts. The fine weather over the weekend didn't help. They are usually a day to get through. And that is done. Everything is done-the laundry, the dishes and Monday night football. It's nice to have the advantage of that four-hour time difference. Besides that, I am not too fond of time-dependent media anyway.

I will be stricken with the plague of bachelorhood tomorrow for a couple of days. My sweetie is off to Bethel with some of our kids for a leadership conference. My understanding is that they will be back on Thursday night, so I guess I will just cope with the inconsolable lonelieness the best that I can. In the meantime, I think that I will just appreciate what she does for me.

On to Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you too. Thanks for doing the dishes and the laundry tonight!

    ReplyDelete