Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not That Crazy About This Pattern...


Up again at 2 am...not anxious or stressed, just awake. It didn't seem to cause me any harm last night, but it is kinda weird...I'm not sure that it is a great thing in the long run...it gives me the chance to catch up with the news stations back home-go Spartans and Wolverines! After all these years and wandering, I am still a Michigan boy at heart.

The long part of our Friday-Saturday daily double is done-most of what we will be doing is recertifying for our crisis intervention certification. I am going to try to get some lesson plans written this morning so I can get it out of the way and enjoy some of the weekend-we will be out at noon. We started prep for after school program last night-I may have to balance that commitment with others this year, like the region director job that I have accepted with our union-the site rep position for Napaskiak is also open and no one seems that anxious to jump on it. October is shaping up as busy-I wouldn't want to get bored!

The wind is still blowing briskly here, and a definite chill is in the air. I am not sure about the weather for the weekend, but I think that the big dogs will still need a run out at the airport-they are pretty wound up these days. The question is what there is to do for a change of pace-those can be hard to come by around here, but I think that one would be nice. I think that we are getting into a bit of a rut these days. A trip to Bethel might be nice, but I don't see that in the cards outside of the work arena for a while. There is an avocado-we could always have guacamole night...

It is about time to get back to bed, and get a few hours of sleep while I still have the chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment