Thursday, October 28, 2010

Done For The Night

Well, we got through another Halloween carnival (my third, actually) without any major damage or loss of life. It looks to have been a pretty successful fundraising for the various student groups involved, and people seemed to be having a reasonably good time. I especially enjoyed the sponge toss, which allowed me to target students of mine with wet sponges. What could be better?

Now we get to get in a few hours of sleep and start over in the morning. Tomorrow is another full day, but at least there is the possibility for something resembling a normal weekend for a change. I am contemplating bringing work home, if for no other reason than to stay out of the big blue building behind my left shoulder for an entire weekend. That becomes especially true when I consider the fact that I get to do another two day inservice weekend next week. O joy.

Time keeps tripping off of the calendar, and I am enjoying watching it do so. I am ready for some holiday time off. Not too far away....

No comments:

Post a Comment