Sunday, October 17, 2010

One Of These Days, We Are Gonna Get Some Rest...

We got to sleep in our own little hovel last night, and it was good. As I suggested, we were both in bed well before 9:00 pm. Yes, we needed it. I appear to be fighting off a cold or something of that nature. I woke up yesterday morning feeling that way, and attributed it to sleeping on a dusty, nasty classroom floor all night. Maybe, maybe not. I then spent much of the day hanging around sneezing, coughing people in one venue or another. Talk about challenging the odds...I slept for about nine hours last night, and my bride went longer. Now, we have been fortified with pancakes, and can think about facing our usual Saturday task on Sunday. Not much of a weekend break this week or next...I will spend next Saturday in inservices in Bethel, which means more Sunday prep time. Grades are due next Monday, and I anticipate a flood of homework from kids between now and Tuesday. Pictures from AASG are on my computer, and I will load some as I have the chance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment