Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Odd To See Who Reads This...

I am occasionally reminded that my audience is larger than I imagine. This blog was started mostly for friends and family back in Michigan. However, I find that comments turn up from all over the place, not often, but often enough to be intriguing. It ought to keep me from shooting off my big mouth too much. Usually, I suppose that it does. I try to keep most of my harshest thoughts quiet for the most part.

It was a pretty good day. Tuesday is the day that I do not work in the after-school program, so I kind of make it a point to get home early. I might even get a nap in. I did today. Nice.

Tomorrow, we will dine with Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Pie has been promised. I love pie. I can't wait-it is funny how much you start to look forward to the littlest things out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment