Saturday, October 9, 2010

Man, Are We Lazy Today...

And I am loving it...it may be partially because I realize that I have to reset all of my passwords after my recent re-imaging, and I don't feel like doing the work. I have to plan for four days and include one day of lesson plans. I am going to Bethel this weekend and next. This weekend, it will be for AASG, the student government organization for the state of Alaska, which will be meeting in Bethel. I will be a humble chaperone. Next weekend, I will be a humble second-year teacher going for (you guessed it) yet another inservice. The second in two weeks, to be quite specific. Lotsa travel for me coming up.

However, it is after 2pm, and I need to get some work done if ever I am going to get it done and still have some kind of weekend between me and Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment