Saturday, October 2, 2010

Steamy Goodness...

Finally got to get back for maqiq tonight. Joe said it had been a month since he had used his. we burned a pair of rubber boots as well...it just felt good to be back there-I missed it. Now I am relaxing at home, after enjoying a piece of Sara's lemon meringue pie. Yummy. We had dinner over there after hosting them here on Friday night. Joe called just before dessert, and asked us down. Our new kid, Sean, came along as well, and acquitted himself well.

Yesterday we had some more fun inservices. Enough already, only there is another in two weeks, and another in three weeks. I am inserviced to the hilt. Better left unsaid.

Got my new smart board in my classroom yesterday, and got it up and running today. Pretty neat. I need to do some focusing, but other than that, I can't complain, and some of the kids who were in for wrestling were able to get on and play some cool math games on the Everyday Math website. I think it will be fun to use this piece of technology. My apple computer is kind of tempermental since the new image was installed. It won't let me update, and it won't install and run iTunes properly. One of the tech guys took a run at it the other day, to no avail. I have heard a suggestion that it is again a matter of the image that the district chose to run, but I certainly have no way to confirm that personally.

Time for bed-I need to pick out reading books and do AKT2 stuff in the morning. It was a nice day...think I will turn in for the night with my honey...

No comments:

Post a Comment