Monday, October 25, 2010

Tonight I Love It...

But I kinda miss my sweetie...unfortunately, she got hit by a nasty stomach bug that appears to be making the rounds. She didn't get in to work, and was still in her pajamas when I got home tonight at 8 pm. She went back to bed to sleep more shortly thereafter. A couple of kids were complaining about stomach pain today, and at least one went home. I hope that everyone is better soon...and that I don't catch whatever the thing is.

Ms. Jessica Paris is visting our fine village from AKT2 tonight...she will observe me working tomorrow, so I hope not to screw up too badly in the course of it. We have parent-teacher conferences tomorrow as well, so it promises to be hectic and active.

The winter has made its reappearance around here today, and there was a genuine bite in the air to go along with the snow and the wind. Before too long, we should be out on our snowmachines. Ah, freedom to travel, and even go out for dinner on a Saturday night...I get excited thinking about it.

Halloween is nigh-time to prepare for the carnival on Thursday night and the costume judging on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment