Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flirting With A Cold...

Grrr...not what I want now. This thing has been nipping at my heels for a couple of days now. I don't want to fly with a cold. Please, please go away. Think that I will dose up with something and go to bed at around nine o'clock. With any luck, I can try to kill it with sleep. I need some rest, because the sext several days get busier. I want to get my grades and my lesson plans for when I come back done this weekend. That is going to be my big project for the weekend. When I'm gone, I want to be gone. No looking back. It probably won't be that easy, because there are a whole bunch of self improvement projects to which I probably should devote myself. Nothing like a treadmill, if you go for that kind of thing.

On the other hand, I could just drink too much and goof off for three plus weeks. But why would I want to do that, when I could be doing PD??

No comments:

Post a Comment