Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We Are Done For Now...

The semester is over. There were many times that I thought that I would never make it this far, or that this would mark the end of my career as a teacher. I never succumbed to the popular idea that teaching is easy. I have watched far too many people and their perfect little monsters to ever fall into that trap. I didn't know just how incredibly involved teaching is. That little secret seems to be safely kept within the profession. I am starting to plan for my return. My junior high reading program is already complex. It is about to get more so. I'm not even sure that it could be run by a sub. I am getting ready to mix up my writing program more, as well...

I am glad to be here, and a little deflated at the same time. The little goofs drive me crazy, and I already miss them. It is very complex, to put it simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment