Thursday, December 3, 2009

Laundry Day 2...

Sounds like the title for some kind of extremely cheesy slasher movie, preferably set in a laundromat. On the other hand, it could be more on the order of Groundhog Day, because it is clearly a recurring cycle that never ends...maybe if the clothes cleaned themselves...the logistics are kind of tricky because only one of the dryers in the school is functioning. It needs a replacement part that has to come here from Anchorage, and that can occasionally take a while. It has been a couple of weeks now since the dryer went down, and I have heard no rumor of a replacement belt arrival.

I have been really tired all week at the end of the day, even though the days themselves have pretty much been OK. I got up tired this morning, even though I went to bed early last night. I seem to have a funny tickle in my throat and I feel a little weird. I hope that it is nothing. I have been well since the September incident that put me in the hospital, and I would like to keep it that way. I need my energy for the next couple of weeks, and I would like to enjoy the holidays in good health.

I need a theory of how this day is supposed to go, and I don't have it yet. Maybe it will come to me in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment