Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year...

But I have not done much more than a lick of Christmas shopping, and I don't know when exactly I am likely to have the chance to do it. There aren't a lot of shopping malls in Napas...I don't mind that very much, but it does complicate that part of life.

Not much to say about the day. It was busy, and I feel as if I am beginning to have a few more successes, and I am happy about that. We have our last long inservice of the year (ah, nostalgia!) tomorrow night and Saturday. The last full week of school starts Monday. It is all flying by at an increasing rate of speed.

Loose talk about dinner in Bethel, either tomorrow night or Saturday. Depends on the weather. We need snow. It feels funny to wish for snow. It hasn't really been a part of my life for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment