Monday, December 14, 2009

One For The Books...

Well, that one is over...and am I glad. Rugged day-flaky folks all day. After-school was a touch better, but it usually is. It was the usual Monday in many ways, with sleepy junior high kids, lessons that didn't go anywhere, dishes and laundry to boot. The biggest difference is that in the past the day's difficulties would have really stressed me out, I mean in a big, bad way. No more. Besides, we are almost done with this rocking semester...

On the good news side, the dishes and laundry are both done, and the laundry is even folded. Yippee!

I am also told that my matrimonial prospects have improved two-fold in the past 24 hours or so, and that my blogging and dishwashing talents are to be credited with this development. I guess if I am able to stick around here, and if I am ever bereaved, I need not worry. It's nice to know that I have that situation covered.

I get the impression that readership may have expanded since the link to this blog on ADN last week. I hope that all you faithful readers are enjoying my attempts to tell a story that has some interest and maybe the occasional laugh. Feel free to comment as the fit takes you. I always like to know if I have gotten something wrong, or can improve this little endeavor in some way.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, and that is exactly one week before the end of the semester. Glory halleujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment