Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another Thursday...

A busy one, and pleasant. I have washed our new flannel sheets, and if I get this done quickly enough, I will slip them onto the bed tonight. If not, there is always tomorrow.

My bride is off steaming with her pals and the visiting teacher from Fairbanks. We already took her students to a birthday feast and to the church, where Father Vasily was kind enough to give a little tour and some explanations to our visitors.

Now I am just hanging around waiting for her to return. I am excited that tomorrow is Friday. I am going to have to get some work done this weekend, because next week is the real speech tournament, and I am really going. Later in the week, I will be going to Bethel for LKNEA rep training. And then, at last, we will have Thanksgiving. Ah, blessed rest-for a few days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment