Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday and Tuesday, In The Record Books Again...

Home waiting for dinner. Got my feet up. Can barely stay awake. I suspect that this is the night that I get some adequate sleep. It will be nice for a change. On the other hand, it might be fun to watch a movie or something. I have had my first of two evaluations for the year. I think that I am done with formal observations for the time being, and I am glad of it.

Tomorrow we will sit down and discuss one of our Christmas traditions and how to plan it for this year. Thursday is laundry day, and Friday we will head to Bethel with the dogs for their annual vet appointment. That is my exciting week! I like the way it is shaping up.

Holidays are approaching, and I am grinning at the idea of Christmas songs playing in my head. I am getting excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment