Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting There...

I haven't gotten as much sleep as I had planned on thus far, but I think that it will work out just fine. There are several relaxing days ahead, more or less, and some things to do that should keep them interesting.

Tomorrow we have a big Thanksgiving feast to which parents and other members of the village are all invited. It should be a big kick-it was a lot of fun last year, and I see no reason to expect differently this year. After we clean up, we are off for Thanksgiving break. Time for nap number one tomorrow afternoon.

Of course, Thanksgiving day itself would be nothing without another nap.

Friday looks as if it is going to be our work day of the weekend. I need to do lesson planning, and a couple of other things as well. We are going to make some home visits in the afternoon.

On Saturday, there is some loose talk about chartering a plane and going across to Bethel for Saturday market, and some dinner as well.

On Sunday, we will rest and get ready for the new week. I may be getting ready for a new role around here as well. That remains to be seen.

Lots to do, and I think that I will start it off with a nice snooze in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment