Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3:16 A.M.

Slept well w/o incident until now. My stomach is bothering me a little. Chew a pepto, do something for 20 minutes or so, and go back to sleep. Beats rolling in pain with my entire midsection burning until 4 a.m. That was last night. I would say something about tomorrrow being another day, but it's early today. I have a meeting at 8:00 with my new mentor. On a lighter note, the mountain of dishes and laundry has been vanquished, and I was in bed at 10:00. Tummy calmer. Back to sleep for a while. I do believe that an eventual trip to the family practice doctor in Bethel will be in order. This "innards" thing warrants further investigation.

P.S. As of the last report that I heard, the search still goes on upriver. Some of the older high school boys were gone today. It has been raining pretty steadily. It's pouring right now. Helping to search for a body is a reality that I believe most other high school juniors and seniors are insulated from.

No comments:

Post a Comment