Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho (pt2)...

OK, so it's off to work we go...but I am being a little lazy today...still sitting in my p.j.s at 9:30 in the morning. Time to brush my teeth and go to school and write some lesson plans, and maybe help out with Jr High open gym, and then there's a party later on.

I signed up for NFL Game Pass, but after it took my money, I have found the league to be strangely less than helpful in the customer service area. We shall see what happens.

A very nice man named Gary Hoffman died yesterday. I liked him quite a bit, and I liked his children, too. He died on his daughter's birthday, and that's too bad by a long shot. I hope that they can find consolation in his active and colorful life. Even though I don't live in Cadillac right now, I will still miss seeing him in the summer when I return for bar meetings. Sleep well, my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment