Tuesday, September 29, 2009

8:39 P.M...

OK, so we're back again, Dear Reader...the evening is darkening as I hear the lonely bounce of a basketball on a playground in the middle distance...the house is dark, and the dogs and the gf have gone to sleep. Dogs, because that's what they do, and the gf, 'cause she's got the flu...oops, I hear a stirring. Nope, false alarm...quiet, except for the sibilant whir of the water filtration machine, pumping out potable for the morrow...

Interesting day. Unfortunately, because I supposedly have to keep a job here for a while, and because I know of least one district office person who is linked to this wholesome hunk of blogly goodness, I ain't telling any of you (at least thru this medium) for a while...enjoy the suspense??Ok, ok...one littttttle tidbit. I have nicknamed one of my co-workers "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern." And after all, what could be more flattering than to be named for characters (a character?) in perhaps the greatest work in the English language, especially if you were an English major?? Hmmmmm???

In more pedestrian matters, my tummy is much, much better. I just need to concentrate on getting sleep so that I don't catch the other damn bug. Thanks to the bushido, I know how to deal with the stresses of work. (No bushido!) And, best of all, I may have found a pretty good fight or two to pick! So, all is well at the end of another exciting day in paradise!

Thank you! Goodnight, Deee-troit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment