Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well, THAT Took Longer Than I Expected...

Holy mackerel...Four solid (not always) days of being sick...what the heck...wow, that was nasty. I'm just glad that I seem to be recovering in some meaningful way today. I mean, I don't have that kind of time built into my personal schedule...

I have been toiling over my fancy SIOP lesson plan, and I'm still not satisfied with it. This whole lesson planning thing is frankly eluding me in large part. It's good to have them, but God, it takes a lot of time. I think that I am actually going to go to a simplified plan at the suggestion of the site administrator for all my other courses.

Anyway, it feels good to feel kind of normal, and I'm going to run with that. Time to get to the school and do some preps.

No comments:

Post a Comment