Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh, Wait...

Not moose for dinner, after all...chicken glop instead. Sorry to disappoint your collective expectations, but it will be served, eventually, and I will faithfully report when it does.

In other news, the cold came back today...damn...I have a funny feeling that this is going to be happening a lot this year...the classroom sounds like a sickroom a good deal of the time. I need some sleep, but it is not happening.

I seem to be getting better with the jr high, but maybe worse with my freshmen...not sure yet. Good news-tomorrow is Friday!

Off to Anchorage for the long weekend...it appears that the news person who interviewed me in June wants to do a follow-up. We are planning to tape that interview this weekend. She invited me to the station, if I understand it correctly. May take some pictures of my own for the kids back here-they might enjoy it, and a couple of them apparently knew about the previous interview. I will post with updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment