Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Night

Yay! The Internets have returned!! Life is good again! The folks from the phone company have been replacing the wiring on our server, and they appear to be done. Internet connection out here is no laughing matter. It's how I stay in touch most of the time, and I believe the same to be true for most of my colleagues.

Things are getting better, truly better. The challenges and problems have not changed, but my attitude has. I do believe that the time off for Labor Day and the short following week gave me the chance to catch up, rest up, and get my head on straight. Now it's time to start getting off of the defensive and start moving forward. I suppose that it's too bad that it took this long, but it is my first year. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment