Friday, September 18, 2009

Just Friday...

Oh, wait, the dogs are up. Sounds like quiet time is over for this morning...

Yep, that was pretty much the case. Anyway, it's Friday. We had Ms. Kavanaugh, the always charming Blog Lady, down from District Office yesterday to talk to students about blogging and video production and some other stuff. Unfortunately, some of my freshmen had some behavioral issues. This makes me hesitate about the whole blogging thing with some of them. I don't know how strong the site blocking sentiment is at DO, but if she is right, I would be risking this blog as a means of communication if some of my students were to screw up. See my selfish motivation? I use the school wi-fi for internet access. There is always the satellite option, but it sounds expensive. I'm not sure what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment