Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reflection...

I'm not sure what about, even. It is Sunday evening, and many of you back east are probably thinking seriously about heading off to bed. The sun is still high here, although we lose a good deal of daylight every day now. I think I'm ready for tomorrow. The quiz is written, and the lesson plans have been finished and submitted all over the place. I think I'm due for observation sometime either this week or next. At least that is what the schedule suggests. I don't feel as nervous as I would have expected. With luck, it will be O.K., and I would expect to get some constructive advice.

Maybe it's just trying to figure out exactly how I got here. Must not have been paying attention. Most of the news from back home usually sounds bad. Poor economy, high unemployment, people losing their homes. Pretty sad. I take no joy in feeling vindicated in my decision. Even if the job is tough, at least it is a job. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment