Monday, February 14, 2011

Back At It...

Monday, again, with all of its rituals. And, of course, Valentine's Day. My honey was good to me and got some treats that we can share. We are on a one-week hiatus from our competition, but I don't think that we are going to go all that crazy. Well, maybe not. Sixteen pounds dropped in four weeks, and that is certainly a good thing. We will start back up again next Monday morning, when we can see how much our indulgence has cost us in the meantime.

The cold is still here, natch, although it is not nearly as nasty as the versions that I have heard about around the village. We are short a lot of kids in the fifth grade, and I have heard some stories of trips to the emergency room. Me, I just want to get some sleep.

There is some more testing this week, and some accompanying confusion about scheduling. I assume that it will get sorted out somehow. My bride is jetting about hither and yon this week, which is going to make for some serious bachelor time come the weekend. Hold me back. The laundry and dishes are done, which means that my evening has been a fulfilling one. Now, it is time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment