Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yuk, Sick...

It started Friday, and has gotten stronger for the next two days. A cold. Crap. Not welcome at all. This one is very cough-oriented, which always makes me nervous about another disc herniation. It's not as if I sit and worry about it, but it is prominently in my mind in the middle of a good coughing jag. The cold-fighting supplies have arrived, and I did catch a little nap. I am thinking about another short one before I do my daily exercise. Lesson plans are only awaiting some final touches. I hope to get rested enough tonight to make it work tomorrow. We are really short on subs, so I am going to try to make it into work regardless. Besides, I haven't taken any sick time this year, and it is boring at home, even if it is a Monday. I will try and see what happens.

Time for another nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment