Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well, Hell...

I cannot for the life of me upload pictures on to Blogger from my computer. This is not something that I have attempted to do recently, but it is hanging me up. I took a few shots of the new teacher housing going up that I wanted to share, but I cannot seem to get it to load. I may try another strategy, one that will be silly and unnecessary, but it may be the only alternative. Either that or a switch to a different blogging platform. We shall see.

In other news, I got to get out of stir today. We went up to Bethel and had lunch with Betty Walters, my mentor, who was very gracious and picked up the tab. She will be visiting for observations this week, which has the makings of a busy one, even with Thursday and Friday off. Thursday will be especially frantic, with boys' basketball at 8:45 in the morning, a trip to the DMV for my driver's license, laundry which must be performed, church in the evening, and the girls' game at 9 p.m. Depending on wins or losses, the Friday-Saturday schedule is yet to be determined.

We also have to schedule a party this week! Our 7th and 8th grade won the most Hawks, awarded for setting an example for public behavior in the school. They get a pizza party as reward. I suspect that the last period on Wednesday might be good for that. They will be pretty excited about the upcoming tournament action.

Speaking of basketball, the junior high kids came in 2nd in their tournament this weekend, which is exciting news as well! Congratulations, Hawks!

My pneumonia seems to be subsiding. I was actually able to get some exercise in this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. Nothing strenuous, but it did feel good.

Today was a wonderfully balanced day, and a perfect cap to a very restful weekend. I needed this. It has helped me to get a new perspective, and that was very necessary....

No comments:

Post a Comment