Friday, February 25, 2011

When Last We Looked In...

...on our intrepid hero, he was attempting a return to work after seeking treatment for pneumonia. Didn't last...I started coughing heavily again after a quiet night, even bringing up a little blood. Kinda scary. It took a couple of hours to get a sub in place, so I finished out the morning. Got more rest in the afternoon, and was prevailed upon by a very nervous spouse to stay home again today.

I am well-rested and the cough seems to have subsided pretty well. Anything that I am coughing up is of a much more pleasing color than what I have been seeing over the past week or so. And, not surprisingly, I am stir crazy.

My hope is to get a good night's sleep and get more back into the swing of things. What a weird week. Next one brings our spring break, which consists of Thursday and Friday. It will be a nice break. I have some business to which I must attend, and there will be district basketball. Oh, glory...

Now for a little dinner and some quality time with my wife. By the way, I missed my little tykes for the past few days. It will be good to see them Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment